Posts tagged hogwarts house sorting.
designers of tumblr
are having ANOTHER giveaway!!
all you have to do to enter is
REBLOG TO WIN!
so this time were giving away a these really cool harry potter
phone/ipod pouches hand made and kindly donated by Kirsten Renz
the winner will have one had made to their specifications/mesurments
her shop also has some cool lady gaga and gameboy versions so check them out!
NOTE: please don’t remove this description.
winner will be selected on TUESDAY!
Robin - Robin is incredibly vivacious and attacks life with her whole being. She’s sometimes a little too aggressive, a little too arrogant and a little too unaware of other people’s feelings, but her heart is in the right place and her friends can see that. She is very good at figuring out where she wants to end up, but because she jumps into things without thinking she is never really sure about how to get there.
Barney - Barney is very, very, very close to his friends. Sometimes to the point where he wants none of his friends to have spouses, children or lives in general outside of the group. He’s always trying to look how for his friends in his own special way, whether that be getting them a new job, a new suit, or a new woman to sleep with. Barney’s also got an extreme sense of fairness, to the point where he’s written up his own set of rules for everyone to follow.
Ted - Ted is incredibly enamoured with knowledge and loves nothing more than to display his own intellectual prowess. Beyond this, Ted isn’t okay with merely being smart, he wants to be challenged and stimulated. Ted loves nothing more than when people disagree with him and offer new points of views for him to debate against. Ted also highly values education, being a teacher himself and he sometimes takes his role of professor a little too far.
Lily - Lily is very good at reading people and tricking them into either divulging secrets or doing what she wants. She is an expert at manipulating Marshall and frequently finds ways to make Ted break up with girlfriends she doesn’t like. There is not one secret that Lily has not sensed and hunted down until she knew all the details. Despite this, Lily is by no means evil, as she clearly cares very deeply for her husband and friends.
Marshall - You will not find a man more courteous than Marshall. He is constantly making self-sacrifices for his wife and often goes out of his way to treat women with respect and kindness. Yet underneath his seemingly soft exterior, Marshall is an impetuous fighter born from being raised in a family of only boys who’s theme song’s main lyric is “MURDER!” Marshall is a combination of an old romantic with a possible psychopath.
- ALISHA | She gets what she wants. Recently this has become a less unsavory brand of something, but she will manipulate her way in and out of situations to her benefit and has a very hard time accepting that not everything is controllable.
- SIMON | He’s quiet and calculated. He has figured out events that need to be changed like puzzle pieces, down the the very second. He’s unassumingly witty, also, when he wants to be.
- CURTIS | He’s kind and understanding. He puts others’ feelings before his own so much that he instinctively rewinds time every time he makes someone upset. He’s very patient and empathetic, as well.
- NATHAN | Although he doesn’t act it, Nathan is very intelligent when necessary. He is an excellent planner, when the event calls for it. Although nearly always crude, his humor is constant and biting.
- KELLY | Instead of running for help, she takes care of things on her own. She fights her own and sometimes other people’s battles without hesitation and doesn’t take anyone’s shit, no matter how aggressive or in her face they may be. She’s fiercely protective, combatively so, and keeps in-fighting (usually caused by Nathan) in line.
- ALSO | Gary - Squib, Sally - Slytherin, Nikki - Gryffindor, Sam - Hufflepuff, Shaun - Slytherin, Jamie - Gryffindor.